Re: Peering Policies and Route Servers

  • From: Steven J. Richardson
  • Date: Thu May 02 16:14:27 1996

Actually, only changes to the RADB and ANS DB will be
caught by _every_ 4 hr update; the other databases (RIPE,
MCI DB, CA*Net DB) are currently obtained 1x/day (usually
in the morning, Brian Renaud says).  Work re:  synchronization
and distribution of IRR data is, as they say, ongoing.

Steve Richardson/Merit