Blargh, Foo, Sabotage, and an RS/6000

  • From: Alan B. Clegg
  • Date: Sat Mar 23 22:28:05 1996

Sorry to change the current topic of interest & digress into a plea for
help, BUT....

I'm looking for a little time (probably less than 12 hours total on-line)
on an RS/6000 (AIX).  I'm willing to talk $$$, but don't need a long-term
(ie: month) contract.

Anyone have a box somewhere that I can get an account on?  I need about
40Meg disk space and access to the "standard" C compiler.

I might even be interested in buying one of these things if anyone has one
for sale (relatively cheap & in working order).

[BTW, the project that I need the account for has nothing to do with Foo,
Blargh, OR Sabotage]

Happily Consulting for NOs across NA,
-abc
                                      \             Alan B. Clegg
         Just because I can            \         Network Technologist
        does not mean I will.           \          gateway.com, inc.
                                         \     <http://www.gateway.com/>