OOPS! Cisco OC3 retraction!

  • From: Carl Payne
  • Date: Fri Mar 22 14:42:21 1996

Holy guacamole!

Hmm...where to begin.  Well, first, let me apologize for my rudeness.  I
meant to insert a little smiley (no, really, I did!) and I did not.  My post
was not meant to be so hostile.

Second, let me apologize for my ignorance.  On our entire network, only 2 of
our routers are 4500s and both are outfitted with 2 ethernet and 8 serial
ports.  I had no idea there was ALREADY an OC3 interface available for that
router, nor did I plan on learning such because we've moved on to bigger
things.

FWIW, I apologize.  Had I flipped to pp139 of this year's Ciscoble, I would
have spared my damaged soul the embarrasment of trying to be funny.

Doggonnit, and I thought I was going to be able to give up being a jerk by
Christmas.

Carl