cisco OC3 interfaces

  • From: Dave O'Leary
  • Date: Wed Mar 20 00:33:45 1996

Gordon,

The only OC3 interfaces we sell for the 75XX series of routers
are the single mode and multimode versions of the AIP (ATM interface
processor).

I believe what Dorian is referring to is the use of several of these
routers (actually, they could be 4500s, 4700s, 70x0's or 75xx's)
connected to an ATM switch.  Nothing too mysterious.

If anyone has been discussing other OC3 interfaces with you, they
are potentially in violation of a non-disclosure agreement, and I
would suggest that such conversations shouldn't be happening.

						dave