Re: MCI

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Tue Mar 19 12:45:57 1996

I am told that Cisco has an OC-3 interface to its 75XX series of
routers.  If so why would you need a cluster of routers around each ATM
switch?

The COOK Report on Internet                 Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA       Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                              Corporate            $350
Internet: [email protected]               Corporate Site Lic.  $650
http://pobox.com/cook/  for new COOK Report Glossary of Internet terms