Re: Allocation of IP Addresses

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Thu Mar 14 09:03:30 1996
  • Posted-date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 04:51:21 -0800 (PST)

> Here are some people that might be interested in these issues...
>
> Jim Fleming
> Naperville, IL
>
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> There always will be disadvantages of being small. This is true in every
> market.
>
> >   Do you truly believe there is no way to avoid the forced renumbering
> > problem for the smaller ISPs?
>
> There is no way to avoid renumbering. Every other plausible proposal I've
> seen have been renumbering under a different guise.
>
> -dorian

	Jim, old buddy,  you forgot the European Union delegates, South
	America, Africa, CIS, China and the AP nations.   Better punt the
	whole darn thing right to the UN right now.  Since when did the
	global internet get to be regulated by the US government?

--
--bill