RE: Allocation of IP Addresses

  • From: Jim Fleming
  • Date: Thu Mar 14 03:25:34 1996

Here are some people that might be interested in these issues...

Jim Fleming
Naperville, IL

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 9-14-95
                       CONGRESSIONAL E-MAIL ADDRESSES

                               104th Congress
                                  1995/96

                             United States Senate

     ST  PT   Name                 E-Mail Address

     AR   D   Bumpers, Dale        [email protected]

     AZ   R   Kyl, Jon             [email protected]
     AZ   R   McCain, John         [email protected]

     CA   D   Boxer, Barbara       [email protected]
     CA   D   Feinstein, Dianne    [email protected]

     CO   R   Brown, Hank          [email protected]

     CT   D   Dodd, Christopher    [email protected]
     CT   D   Lieberman, Joseph    [email protected]

     DE   D   Biden, Joe           [email protected]

     FL   D   Graham, B
ob          [email protected]

     GA   R   Coverdell, Paul      [email protected]

     IA   D   Harkin, Tom          [email protected]
     IA   R   Grassley, Charles    [email protected]

     ID   R   Craig, Larry         [email protected]
     ID   R   Kempthorne, Dirk     [email protected]

     IL   D   Simon, Paul          [email protected]
     IL   D   Moseley-Braun,Carol  [email protected]

     IN   R   Lugar, Richard       [email protected]

     KY   D   Ford, Wendell        [email protected]

     LA   D   Breaux, John         [email protected]
     LA   D   Johnston, J.Bennett  [email protected]

     MA   D   Kennedy, Ted         [email protected]
     MA   D   Kerry, John          [email protected]

     MD   D   Mikulski, Barbara    [email protected]
     MD   D   Sarbanes, Paul       [email protected]

     ME
 R   Cohen, William       [email protected]

     MI   D   Levin, Carl          [email protected]

     MN   R   Grams, Rod           [email protected]
     MN   D   Wellstone, Paul      [email protected]

     MO   R   Ashcroft, John       [email protected]

     MS   R   Cochran, Thad        [email protected]

     MT   D   Baucus, Max          [email protected]
     MT   R   Burns, Conrad        [email protected]

     ND   D   Dorgan, Byron        [email protected]

     NE   D   Kerrey, Bob          [email protected]

     NH   R   Gregg, Judd          [email protected]
     NH   R   Smith, Bob           [email protected]

     NJ   D   Bradley, Bill        [email protected]

     NM   D   Bingaman, Jeff       [email protected]
     NM   R   Domenici, Pete       [email protected]

     NV   D   Reid, Harry          [email protected]

     OH   R
   Dewine, Michael      [email protected]

     OK   R   Nickles, Don         [email protected]

     RI   R   Chafee, John         [email protected]

     SC   D   Hollings, Ernest     [email protected]

     SD   D   Daschle, Thomas      [email protected]

     SD   R   Pressler, Larry      [email protected]

     TN   R   Frist, Bill          [email protected]

     TX   R   Gramm, Phil          [email protected]
     TX   R   Hutchison, Kay       [email protected]

     VA   D   Robb, Charles        [email protected]
                                    [email protected]
     VA   R   Warner, John         [email protected]

     VT   D   Leahy, Patrick       [email protected]
     VT   R   Jeffords, Jim        [email protected]

     WA   D   Murray, Patty        [email protected]
     WA   R   Gorton, Slade        [email protected]

  WI   D   Feingold, Russell    [email protected]
     WI   D   Kohl, Herbert        [email protected]

     WV   D   Rockefeller, Jay     [email protected]

     WY   R   Simpson, Alan        [email protected]

     Senate Gopher: gopher://ftp.senate.gov:70/
     Senate Special Committee on Aging
         [email protected]

                   United States House of Representatives

     ST  DS  PT  Name                  E-Mail Address

     AL   2   R  Everett, Terry        [email protected]
     AL   5   D  Cramer, Bud           [email protected]
     AL   6   R  Bachus, Spencer       [email protected]

     AR   4   R  Dickey, Jay           [email protected]

     AZ   2   D  Pastor, Ed            [email protected]
se.gov
     AZ   5   R  Kolbe, Jim            [email protected]

     CA   1   R  Riggs, Frank          [email protected]
     CA   3   D  Fazio, Vic            [email protected]
     CA   6   D  Woolsey, Lynn         [email protected]
     CA   7   D  Miller, George        [email protected]
     CA   8   D  Pelosi, Nancy         [email protected]
     CA  12   D  Lantos, Tom           [email protected]
     CA  13   D  Stark, Pete           [email protected]
     CA  14   D  Eshoo, Anna           [email protected]
     CA  15   D  Mineta, Norman        [email protected]
     CA  16   D  Lofgren, Zoe          [email protected]
     CA  17   D  Farr, Sam             [email protected]
     CA  19   R  Radanovich, George    [email protected]
     CA  22   R  Seastrand, Andrea     [email protected]
     CA  25   R  McKeon, Howard        [email protected]
     CA  36   D  Harman, Jane          [email protected]
     CA  37   D  Tucker, Walter        [email protected]
r.house.gov
     CA  42   S  Brown, George E.      [email protected]
     CA  48   R  Packard, Ron          [email protected]

     CO   2   D  Skaggs, David         [email protected]
     CO   6   R  Schaefer, Dan         [email protected]

     CT   2   D  Gejdenson, Sam        [email protected]
     CT   4   R  Shays, Christopher    [email protected]

     DE  AL   R  Castle, Michael       [email protected]

     FL   5   D  Thurman, Karen        [email protected]
     FL   6   R  Stearns, Cliff        [email protected]
     FL  12   R  Canady, Charles       [email protected]
     FL  15   R  Weldon, Dave          [email protected]
     FL  20   D  Deutsch, Peter        [email protected]
     FL  23   D  Hastings, Alcee       [email protected]

     GA   4   R  Linder, John          [email protected]
     GA   6   R  Gingrich, Newton      [email protected]
     GA   8   R  Chambliss, Saxby      [email protected]
     GA  10   R  Norwood, Charlies     [email protected]
.house.gov

     GU  AL   D  Underwood, Robert     [email protected]

     IL   1   D  Rush, Bobby           [email protected]
     IL   4   D  Gutierrez, Luis       [email protected]
     IL  12   D  Costello, Jerry       [email protected]
     IL  13   R  Fawell, Harris        [email protected]
     IL  14   R  Hastert, Dennis       [email protected]
     IL  20   D  Durbin, Richard       [email protected]

     IN   3   D  Roemer, Tim           [email protected]
     IN   8   R  Hostettler, John      [email protected]
     IN   9   D  Hamilton, Lee         [email protected]

     KS   1   R  Roberts, Pat          [email protected]
     KS   2   R  Brownback, Sam        [email protected]

     KY   1   R  Whitfield, Ed         [email protected]
     KY   3   D  Ward, Mike            [email protected]
     KY   4   R  Bunning, Jim          [email protected]

     MA   6   R  Torkildsen, Peter     [email protected]
     MA   9   D  Moakley, Joe          jmoakle
[email protected]

     MD   2   R  Ehrlich, Robert       [email protected]
     MD   3   D  Cardin, Ben           [email protected]

     MI   2   R  Hoekstra, Peter       [email protected]
     MI   3   R  Ehlers, Vernon        [email protected]
     MI   4   R  Camp, Dave            [email protected]
     MI   7   R  Smith, Nick           [email protected]
     MI   8   R  Chrysler, Dick        [email protected]
     MI  13   D  Rivers, Lynn          [email protected]
     MI  14   D  Conyers, John         [email protected]

     MN   1   R  Gutknect, Gil         [email protected]
     MN   2   D  Minge, David          [email protected]
     MN   3   R  Ramstad, Jim          [email protected]
     MN   4   D  Vento, Bruce          [email protected]
     MN   6   D  Luther, Bill          [email protected]
     MN   7   D  Peterson, Collin      [email protected]
     MN   8   D  Oberstar, James       [email protected]

     MO   2   R  Talent, James         ta
[email protected]
     MO   3   D  Gephardt, Richard     [email protected]
     MO   8   R  Emerson, Bill         [email protected]

     MS   2   D  Thompson, Bennie      [email protected]

     NC   2   R  Funderburk, David     [email protected]
     NC   4   R  Heineman, Frederick   [email protected]
     NC   5   R  Burr, Richard         [email protected]
     NC   7   D  Rose, Charlie         [email protected]
     NC   9   R  Myrick, Sue           [email protected]
     NC  10   R  Ballenger, Cass       [email protected]
     NC  11   R  Taylor, Charles       [email protected]
     NC  12   D  Watt, Mel             [email protected]

     ND  AL   D  Pomeroy, Earl         [email protected]

     NH   1   R  Zeliff, Bill          [email protected]
     NH   2   R  Bass, Charlie         [email protected]

     NJ   1   D  Andrews, Robert       [email protected]
     NJ   7   R  Franks, Bob           [email protected]
     NJ  12   R  Zimmer, Dick
 [email protected]

     NM   3   D  Richardson, Bill      [email protected]

     NY   1   R  Forbes, Michael       [email protected]
     NY   2   R  Lazio, Rick           [email protected]
     NY   7   D  Manton, Thomas        [email protected]
     NY  13   R  Molinari, Susan       [email protected]
     NY  15   D  Rangel, Charles       [email protected]
     NY  16   D  Serrano, Jose         [email protected]
     NY  17   D  Engel, Eliot          [email protected]
     NY  19   R  Kelly, Sue            [email protected]
     NY  23   R  Boehlert, Sherwood    [email protected]
     NY  27   R  Paxon, Bill           [email protected]

     OH   2   R  Portman, Rob          [email protected]
     OH   4   R  Oxley, Michael        [email protected]
     OH  10   R  Hoke, Martin          [email protected]

     OK   5   R  Istook, Jr. Ernest    [email protected]

     OR   1   D  Furse, Elizabeth      [email protected]
     OR   4   D  DeFazio, Pete
    [email protected]

     PA   7   R  Weldon, Curt          [email protected]
     PA  11   D  Kanjorski, Paul       [email protected]
     PA  12   D  Murtha, John          [email protected]
     PA  13   R  Fox, Jon              [email protected]
     PA  15   D  McHale, Paul          [email protected]
     PA  16   R  Walker, Robert        [email protected]

     SC   1   R  Sanford, Mark         [email protected]
     SC   5   D  Spratt, John          [email protected]

     TN   5   D  Clement, Bob          [email protected]

     TX   1   D  Chapman, Jim          [email protected]
     TX   2   D  Wilson, Charles       [email protected]
     TX   3   R  Johnson, Sam          [email protected]
     TX   6   R  Barton, Joe           [email protected]
     TX  10   D  Doggett, Lloyd        [email protected]
     TX  24   D  Frost, Martin         [email protected]
     TX  29   D  Green, Gene           [email protected]

     UT   2   R  Waldholtz, Enid       eni
[email protected]
     UT   3   D  Orton, Bill           [email protected]

     VA   2   D  Pickett, Owen         [email protected]
     VA   6   R  Goodlatte, Bob        [email protected]
     VA   9   D  Boucher, Rick         [email protected]
     VA  11   R  Davis, Tom            [email protected]

     VT  AL   I  Sanders, Bernie       [email protected]

     WA   1   R  White, Rick           [email protected]
     WA   3   R  Smith, Linda          [email protected]
     WA   8   R  Dunn, Jennifer        [email protected]
     WA   9   R  Tate, Randy           [email protected]

     WI   1   R  Neumann, Mark         [email protected]
     WI   2   R  Klug, Scott           [email protected]
     WI   8   R  Roth, Toby            [email protected]

     House Gopher: gopher://gopher:house.gov:70/1
     House Web Site: http://www.house.gov/
     House Democratic Caucus: http://www.house.gov/demcaucus/welcome.html
     House Democratic Leadership: http://www.
house.gov/democrats/
     House Republican Conference: http://www.house.gov/gop/HRCHome.html

     House Committee on Commerce
         [email protected]

     House Committee on Economic and Educational Opportunities
       Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations
         [email protected]

     House Committee on Resources
         [email protected]

     House Committee on Science