Re: Unsuscribe

  • From: Alan B. Clegg
  • Date: Thu Feb 29 18:24:45 1996

Once again, I offer the CPU cycles and bandwidth to run this list under an
automated list manager...

How can it be that this list (of all lists) is not managed?  Sheesh...

Anyone @merit wish to respond?

-abc

On 29 Feb 1996, Susan Young/Dinsmore wrote:

> Date: 29 Feb 1996 14:52:08 -0500
> From: Susan Young/Dinsmore <[email protected]>
> To: nanog <[email protected]>
> Subject: Unsuscribe
>
>                        Subject:                                Time: 3:10 PM
>   OFFICE MEMO          Unsuscribe                              Date: 2/29/96
>
> Unsuscribe.
>
> Susan Young

                                      \             Alan B. Clegg
         Just because I can            \            Internet Staff
        does not mean I will.           \          gateway.com, inc.
                                         \     <http://www.gateway.com/>