yab (yet another BOF) in LA

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Tue Feb 27 14:12:24 1996

I haven't seen any mention of Bradner's announcement here.

There was a very interesting proposal that I remember seeing on this
list, where a set of short route exchanges for parts of 192 would be
advertised as an aggregation, and then tunnels could be created for the
"holes" out to the appropriate terminal AS.  Something like IP Mobility.

I don't remember who initially proposed this.  Would they please stand up
for it at the IETF LA meeting?  Or would it be OK if I raise it?

[email protected]