Re: [NIC-960209.1757] Routing Problem (fwd)

  • From: Paul A Vixie
  • Date: Thu Feb 22 06:09:07 1996

>	p.s. If AT&T and MCI can team up to compete in the LEC market,
>	     I don't see why ISPs can't team up to get bandwidth, peerage,
>	     routing, etc.  It's not ego's[sic], it's immaturity.

(scene: paul's office.  paul is busily looking through his huge pile of
hats, complaining that there are too many and that most don't fit well.)

(finally, wearing a hat emblazoned "CIX", he rises, looks at camera, and
says...)

check out http://www.cix.org/ if you're looking for other ISP's to team up
with.