Re: ISP list

  • From: Ehud Gavron
  • Date: Sun Feb 18 20:03:59 1996

>Is there a list of all the registered ISPs out there? Hope this is the right
>place to ask this. Thanks...

	Are you tired of going to all those regular ISPs out there?
	Are you tired of those so-called professional ISPs.

	We are the American Society of Registered ISPs and we are
	the real thing.  When you call now, you get a FREE sample
	IP packet.

	"I was down on my luck. Then I tried the American Society
	of Registered ISPs.  WOW, what a difference!  Their FREE
	sample IP packets had headers and a real TTL and IHL and
	everything!"

	"I was worried about fortune, love, and marriage.  I called
	the American Society of Registered ISPs.  My IP counselor
	helped me and I didn't even give them my name!  All I can
	say is WOW, what a difference."

	Hear more testimonials from our satisfied customers, or,
	see for yourself.  Just dial 1-911-CYBERSPACE for your
	free sample IP packets today*.

>						>> Bharat <<

>	 mm mm   sssss  nnnnnn   * Bharat Ranjan
>	m  m  m s       nnnnnnn  * Network Engineer
>	m  m  m  sssss  nn   nn  * Microsoft On-Line Services
>	m     m       s nn   nn  * (206)-936-0471
>	m     m  sssss  nn   nn  * [email protected]

Ehud

--
Ehud Gavron	(EG76)
[email protected]

* Free sample IP packets two only.  All other packets billed at the
  InternetMCI per-packet rate to be applied in March.