Re: Policy Statement on Address Space Allocations

  • From: Edward Henigin
  • Date: Fri Feb 02 20:47:54 1996

	you're getting really annoying.

	If a customer wants a static ip address, sell it to him.

	95% of all customers do not need that static ip address.  why
waste address space on customers who don't even need that service
you're talking about?  No one will argue that some people find static
IP's useful, but to generalize that tiny percentage into a *compelling*
reason for *every* customer to have a static ip....

	jeez.