Re: Policy Statement on Address Space Allocations

  • From: Tim Bass (from cais.com)
  • Date: Wed Jan 31 19:28:16 1996

> I love engineers playing economists and lawyers :)

That reminds me of something similar..... the concept of the parallel
universe.... or parallel universes:

" Somewhere, in a parallel universe there are a bunch of economists
  and lawyers discussing routing protocols and network engineering,
  and sounding just about as silly as engineers discussing law
  and business economics."

At least we humans enjoy the gift of humor and laughter.... and, if
I'm not mistaken, we are the only species on the planet that does,
indeed, have the ability to laugh  (isn't this right?)

Regards,

Tim