Re: Subscribe

  • From: Alan B. Clegg
  • Date: Tue Jan 30 23:12:38 1996

On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, R. S. Ashton wrote:

> subscribe  [email protected]

For some reason, I had the distinct feeling that the NANOG list was under
the control of a Majordomo.  If so, can someone PLEASE look at the .config
file and see if it has "administrivia = yes" set?

-abc

"        # administrivia      [bool] (yes) <resend>
         # Look for administrative requests (e.g. subscribe/unsubscribe) and
         # forward them to the list maintainer instead of the list."

                                      \             Alan B. Clegg
         Just because I can            \            Internet Staff
        does not mean I will.           \          gateway.com, inc.
                                         \     <http://www.gateway.com/>