Re: Policy Statement on Address Space Allocations

  • From: Alex.Bligh
  • Date: Mon Jan 29 12:44:08 1996

Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email protected]> wrote:

> No they don't. You can ask the RIPE NCC for special PI space to assign to
> this customer. It seems they have a "chemical waste dump" to satisfy
> this kind of requests from.

Ah. That will be the "chemical waste dump" that Daniel K said
he didn't care about whether it got routed or not (no offence
Daniel - neither do I), and is all but unaggregatable so presumably
Sprintlink et al. won't want to waste their CPUs routing it as well.
What hope for a customer with those IP numbers?

Alex Bligh
Xara Networks