Re: Policy Statement on Address Space Allocations

  • From: Tony Li
  • Date: Sat Jan 27 04:55:10 1996

   > We are quite certain that there ARE other ways of doing routing.

   It is nice to know that you believe in your heart otherwise.... thank
   you.

You're welcome.  Just so no one thinks I've gone completely looney (ok,
loonier ;-), I also think that practical and affordable electrical cars,
magnetic monopoles, nuclear fusion, superconducting string, and FTL travel
also exist.

However, I'm not the researcher looking for any of these, either.  Nor
should the remainder of the IETF.

Tony