Re: Policy Statement on Address Space Allocations

  • From: Kim Hubbard
  • Date: Fri Jan 26 22:19:40 1996

This is great, I feel like one of the in crowd - getting slammed by
Tim Bass :-)

Seriously, I wasn't trying to put it on an emotional level - just
trying to point out some basic issues that haven't been mentioned.

Sometimes you have to do what's best for the Internet as a whole
while not necessarily what's best for you personally.  Some are
willing to do this and some aren't.

Also, I wasn't referring to the ISPs that want portable address space.
As I stated in the message I understand why ISPs don't want to be
dependant upon their upstream providers.

Kim