Re: PacBell NAP and Co-location

  • From: Pushpendra Mohta
  • Date: Thu Jan 18 22:36:59 1996

Does the arrangement you mention still require that Pacific Bell
retain ownership of the equipment that is placed at the Pacific Bell
site ?

Is a draft online somewhere ?

Thanks

--pushpendra

Pushpendra Mohta        [email protected]         +1 619 455 3908
Director, CERFnet       http://www.cerf.net    +1 619 455 3995 (FAX)