Re: Are the Route Servers Viable Solutions That Are Being Held Hostage?

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Mon Dec 18 23:13:02 1995

On Mon, 18 Dec 1995, Alan Hannan wrote:

>   Yesterday I wandered into Radio Shack in my festive holiday
>   wanderings, and happened upon a small man wearing a name tag that
>   said "Bud".
>
>   I asked Bud, "Bud, will your I/R to RF transcievers send data at
>   greater than 2.4kps?".
>
>   "No", replied Bud.
>
>   "And will your I/R to RF transcievers send data bidirectionally?"
>   I asked Bud.
>
>   "No", replied Bud.
>
>   And while no money changed hands, I would gladly have paid to
>   learn that this was technology I could not use.

Yes, but I think that is just the Radio Shack answer. I ask "Do you have
a 7404 hex inverter" Radio Shack guy "No", well "well what is this then"
I say when I show him a stack of 7404's he has on his shelf.

Radio (oh we don't have that, well why is it on your shelf) Shack. :-)

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Your Gateway to the World!
Phone   (703)524-4800			       NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   [email protected]                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest