Re: Pacific Bell NAP Upgrade

  • From: Pushpendra Mohta
  • Date: Mon Dec 18 22:47:23 1995

>Along with the new switch announcement, I would also like to inform you of
> our plans to add an additional exchange point in Southern California. This
> effort is targetted to those providers who foresee their traffic needs
> exceeding DS3 access and would be available to both OC3 and DS3 customers.
> The exact location and timing has yet to be determined.

Warren

Do you plan to connect the SF and the S. California NAP together or will the
S. California NAP be a standalone exchange point ?

How do you plan to work with the MAE-LA , deployment for which is already
underway, or will this be another MAE-West/SF NAP like situation ?

--pushpendra

Pushpendra Mohta        [email protected]         +1 619 455 3908
Director, CERFnet       http://www.cerf.net    +1 619 455 3995 (FAX)