Re: Routing registry was Re: Sprint BGP filters in 207.x.x.x?

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Sun Dec 17 12:39:04 1995
  • Posted-date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 09:00:40 -0800 (PST)

> Bill writes (I hope of me):
>
>     bmanning> appears, at least to me, to be an arrogant,
>     bmanning> egotistical view about any specific
>     bmanning> providers importance to a working global
>     bmanning> internet.
>
> Hm.  Pot.  Kettle.  Black.
>
> 	Sean.

	Reminds me of a Dilbert...
	Dogbert: "I'm creating a comic strip called 'The Adventures of
		 Boron'"
	Dilbert: "The Most Boring Man in the entire Universe.."
		 He looks like me!
	Dogbert: "Geez, What an Ego you have."

Sean, when I write about you, you will be named.  As to your comments,
I will admit to having an opinion that everyone is entitled to.  I
am -not-, at this time, a provider, so my "arrogant,egotistical view"
ought to be taken w/ a grain of salt.

--bill