routing problem

  • From: Joe Pruett
  • Date: Wed Dec 13 16:39:21 1995

i hope this is appropriate for this list.

192.108.254.0/24 is being announced from as5798 via as3130 and as3838.
we have an radb entry for it.  there was an mci entry until monday
night.  but as of today (wednesday) we still get all incoming traffic
via as3130.  outgoing seems to be fairly well balanced between our
providers, so the theory says that we should get about equal data in
from them too.

maybe some of you can look at your routers and help me figure out why
we aren't getting any data in via as3838.

any other clues would be greatly appreciated as well.