Re: Sprint BGP filters in 207.x.x.x?

  • From: Daniel M. Barton
  • Date: Wed Dec 13 11:29:55 1995

MCI aggregates all its customer's routes into /19's.  We have just
received our first block of address space from the 207.x.x.x range.  If
you continue to filter at /18's for the 207.x.x.x range, you won't be
able to reach all of MCI's customers.

Needless to say MCI would appreciate it if you'd change your policy to be
/19's, and I'm sure Sprint's customers would appreciate it as well.

Regards, Daniel

|  Daniel M. Barton              Internet:  [email protected]  |
|  MCI Internet Services         World Wide Web:              |
|  Cary, North Carolina, USA        http://infopage.mci.net   |