Re: Censorship, Obligations, and Legal Responsibility

  • From: Sean Doran
  • Date: Sun Dec 03 11:56:32 1995

I should also point out that the reason I suggested cix-members
is simply because the CIX has gone to bat with an amicus brief
in a case involving precisely this question, and while I know
Bob Collet reads NANOG with his Sprint hat on, asking him about
the very angry Church of Scientology matter is best done in a place
where he wears his CIX hat, I think.

Besides, I'm sure he has scads of information about this entire
set of issues he'd love to share. :)

	Sean.