Re: Westnet and Utah outage

  • From: Curtis Villamizar
  • Date: Fri Dec 01 23:41:19 1995

Jim,

> I made a private reply to Curtis on his posting earlier this week, and he
> gave a nice analysis and cc'd end2end-interest rather than nanog.  For
> those that don't care to care to read all this, here's the summary:

[ .. summary deleted .. ]

I did mention that I didn't mind you forwarding that note.

There was subsequent discussion on the end2end-interest list.  I may
be overstating the buffering requirements since the assumption is made
that a high degree of synchronization could occur.  This really needs
to be backed up by simulations.

Curtis