Re: Utah outage (fwd)

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Thu Nov 23 04:00:43 1995

On Wed, 22 Nov 1995, Gordon Cook wrote:

> You know if Sprint is gutsy enough (maybe customer centered would be a
> better word?) to do this, why can't MCI?  I had private mail today from a
> network manager at a major MCI customer lamenting that the MCI higher ups
> refused to allow MCI to show their customers this courtesy (creation of an
> MCI outtage list).

Since Sprint is likely to know something about MCI outages, then they can
report the details on the SPRINT outages list. If MCI would like to tell
their side of the story, they know what to do ;-)

Michael Dillon                                    Voice: +1-604-546-8022
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-542-4130
http://www.memra.com                             E-mail: [email protected]