Re: AS690 advisory update

  • From: The BBN NACR Account
  • Date: Tue Nov 14 16:51:07 1995

Greetings-

	Your request has been received by our IP addressing staff,
and will be attended to as soon as possible. The staff member in
charge of your request will notify you when it is completed.

	Due to the volume of mail processed, it may take up to one
business week to complete your request. Requests for new IP addresses
may take longer to process. If you have a question about your request,
or need to refer to it later, your NACR ticket number is SER1114-160833.
Please include this id in any mail pertaining to this request.

	Additionally, if you are looking for any of our forms, please
check our ftp server at ftp://ftp.ser.bbnplanet.net/pub/forms

	-NACR