Re: links on the blink (fwd)

  • From: Hans-Werner Braun
  • Date: Fri Nov 03 17:21:11 1995

I think Dave has the right idea here. Given the lousy overall network
performance that I (and others) are often seeing for months from
varieties of service providers, I think the service providers should be
forced to provide rebates. I frequently have 10% packet losses to get
from where I am to the Bay area (via New York). And my service
provider (CERFnet) is telling me that their service provider (Sprint)
is not even answering to their trouble reports.