Re: Peering problem with NSP

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Tue Oct 31 12:12:46 1995

On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Sean Doran wrote:

> That kind of information is worth sharing so that both
> parties' shared customer is satisfied.  (And perhaps this
> will be useful enough for people planning on multihoming
> between you and other providers than SprtintLink that it
> should be talked about in a more public forum with a view to
> helping people understand all the complicated issues
> involved in multihoming among several transit providing backbones.)

Yes, I think that would be great, we also have a sprint, and MCI connection.

> Say, I wonder if this'll get me accused of unprofessionalism
> or disreputableness too?  It's been a quiet week; nobody has
> ranted about me in far too long.

Maby, but I think it is a good idea.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Your Gateway to the World!
Phone   (703)524-4800			       NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   [email protected]                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest