Re: Peering problem with NSP

  • From: Matt Harrop
  • Date: Mon Oct 30 21:50:14 1995

        I would like to extent a public apology to Eric Carroll, Brian
Dickson, and the rest of the staff of i*internet.  My message ruffled some
feathers, and I'm sorry about that.  I did not mean to imply that they
don't know what they're doing, or are in any way less than competent.  On
the contrary I have found the i*internet staff to be extremely good at what
they do.

        I would also like to apologize to Eric Carroll for posting an
excerpt from his private email, which I did without thinking.

BTW: Thanks to all who have replied to my message for your valuable
feedback, it's just what I was after.

Regards,

--
Matt Harrop                                       [email protected]
InterLog Internet Services   voice (416) 975-2655   fax (416) 975-9639