Initial Route Server Stats for MAE-East

  • From: William B. Norton
  • Date: Tue Oct 17 17:04:06 1995

Hi all -

Since the deployment of the RSes at the interconnection points the RA team
has been collecting network statistics including packet loss and latency
across the media to our peers, BGP message counts, RS memory utilization,
various interface counts on the RS, and so forth.

We have installed a sample web page containing data collected at the MAE-East
facility.  Over the next month we will finish up the automated portion of the
data collection and report generation for the rest of the interconnection
points.

Our MAE-East data is located at http://www.ra.net/~ra/statistics.  Feedback
and suggestions welcome.  We will try and incorporate your ideas into the
layout for next month.  Thanks to Dun Liu and Susan Horvath for putting
all of this together.

Bill

William B. Norton			Merit Network Inc.
e-mail: [email protected]			phone: (313) 936-2656
WWW: http://home.merit.edu/~wbn