Re: Motion for a new POST NSF AUP

  • From: William B. Norton
  • Date: Mon Oct 16 11:56:22 1995

I personally think slightly smarter exploders might go a long way.  For
example:
1) a list server that recognizes the "subscribe me" messages and informs
the subscriber without bothering the whole list,
2) an exploder that "suspends" messages with more than, say 6 lists
and newsgroups, and notifies the sender.  If the sender is not a real
address, it automatically is purged.
 :

you get the idea.

Bill

William B. Norton			Merit Network Inc.
e-mail: [email protected]			phone: (313) 936-2656
WWW: http://home.merit.edu/~wbn