Re: Funding for NAPs...

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Sat Oct 07 21:24:13 1995

That is correct.....  Pac bell and Ameritech bid zero cost because they
get income from the NAPs by charging people to attach.   bellcore gets a
small piece of change for providing research coordination with the two rbocs.

Gordon Cook, Editor & Publisher       Subscript.: Individ-ascii  $85
The COOK Report on Internet                Non Profit.          $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618          Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                             Corporate            $350
Internet: [email protected]              Corporate. Site Lic  $650
Newly expanded COOK Report Web Pages http://pobox.com/cook/