geeting NANOG listed in Encyclopedia of Associations

  • From: Nigel Allen
  • Date: Sat Sep 30 15:37:44 1995

Groups like NANOG may find it useful to be listed in the _Encyclopedia
of Associations_, a directory of national non-profit groups in the
United States, so that journalists, researchers and potential new
members can get in touch with you more easily.

I have transcribed the questionnaire that the _Encyclopedia of Associations_
uses to compile its listings, and I would be happy to send a copy
to anyone who would like their group listed.

The Encyclopedia of Associations is published by Gale Research Inc.
of Detroit, a well-known publisher of reference books. Your local
library probably has a copy of the _Encyclopedia of Associations_
that you can look through to see how other progressive groups are listed.

To request a questionnaire, send me e-mail ([email protected]), or
contact:
 Encyclopedia of Associations
 Gale Research Inc.
 835 Penobscot Building
 Detroit, MI 48226-4094
 U.S.A.
 telephone (313) 961-2242 or 800-877-GALE
 fax (313) 961-6815

 --
 Nigel Allen, Toronto, Ontario, Canada       [email protected]
 Web page: http://www.io.org/~ndallen