Re: Peering in the LA region?!?

  • From: Pushpendra Mohta
  • Date: Tue Sep 26 12:23:23 1995

CERFnet has a POP in One Wilshire with 2 T3s, soon to be 4.

CERFnet and Los Nettos/CSUnet have a private peering arrangement at two
locations. Other than that, I am not aware of large peering
arrangements in LA, but would welcome such a move.

--pushpendra

Pushpendra Mohta              [email protected]        +1 619 455 3908
Director, CERFnet             http://www.cerf.net   +1 800 876 2373