Re: 206.82.160.0/22

  • From: Sean Doran
  • Date: Tue Sep 26 04:05:33 1995

>I would be very interested in hearing people's opions
?regarding this aspect of current allocation guidelines.

It's a joke.

Moreover, it's a stupid joke that will wreck the value of registries
as sources of accurate information.

If the contact person or an officer of the contact organization
tells me that a prefix is now to be used by another party,
whether it's bought or traded or inherited or sold or whatever,
I don't care, I'll route it, provided it's aggregatable into
something reasonably short.

And if the registries don't update to the new contacts,
so what?

	Sean.