204.82.160.0/22 invisible (fwd)

  • From: Alan Hannan
  • Date: Mon Sep 25 00:09:42 1995

  Sean:

  As we start to see the (alleged) practical effects of Sprint's
filtering, Sean, could you please bring us up to speed in a concise
description of the policy changes and their potential ramifications.

  As well, perhaps a short description of how to "come into compliance"
would eliminate threats of the following nature.

  Thanks!

--
Alan Hannan                        Email: [email protected]
Network Systems Administrator      Voice: (402) 472-0239

  "The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him" - Henry Stimson

<include previous letter from [email protected]>