Merit GateD Consortium

  • From: skh
  • Date: Thu Sep 21 11:20:43 1995

Merit is now the Caretaker of the GateD Consortium.

The Web page for Gated is available on:
http://www.merit.edu/~gated.

Versions 3.5.9, 3.5.10, 3.5.11 of gated are available
via ftp ftp.gated.merit.edu in the net-research/gated directory
or via Gopher from the gopher.gated.merit.edu in the Gated Distribution
directory.

Bugs can be reported to: [email protected]
We'd love to hear from people who discovered
bugs in these version of gated.

Any company who is a GateD consortium member
can suscribe to a consoritum members mailing
list ([email protected])
Merit Staff will will answer any questions sent
to the gated-members within a day.  If you are a member,
and would like to receive mail from that list please subscribe to
[email protected]

[email protected] is for the exchange of
information regarding GateD by those using GateD.

If you interested in gated, I'd love to hear from you.

Susan Hares
Technical Contact
Merit GateD Consortium

[email protected]