The InterNIC's talk at NANOG

  • From: Peter Berger
  • Date: Sun Sep 17 11:44:06 1995
  • Newsgroups: mail.nanog

Thanks for spending an hour, hour and a half talking about your plans
for the domain name system without once mentioning your plans to
start charging registration.  That's why I go to NANOG -- so I can find
out about major policy changes from "USA Today" and "Good Morning America".

Peter

PS: Mind you, I think it's completely reasonable for the NIC to charge,
and have no opposition to the policy.  But it would have been appropriate
for you to have mentioned it in that forum.

--
"Actually, you just think that's a telephone.  Really, it's the alarm
that rings whenever I get out of my chair."  		-- E.S.