Re: Other flapping prefixes. Compare and contrast.

  • From: Larry J. Plato
  • Date: Mon Sep 11 15:11:22 1995

Folks,

<soapbox mode=on>

I am sorry I was not clear.  I thought Sean's message was appropriate.
I felt Mr Nittman was off base for his comments RE: Sean's message.
I did not want to single people out so my last message did not
mention names.  By polite I do not mean ingratiating, merely that
we do have to make comments like this:

> Can we stop this bashing right here, Sean? I don't believe that this list
> is the adequate forum four such childish behaviour. I have a collection
> of your past emails and I am rather fed up withthis.
>
> Can Sean be removed from the list? These are not contributions in any
> sense of constructivity at all.
>
> Sprint can very well chose a different person to make their corporate
> views known on an nanog scale.Mike
>

> Mike

When we happen to disagree with someone.  I did not intend to
propagate ad hominems,

<soapbox mode=off>

So let's return to our regularly scheduled discussions,

Alan Hannah>  Perhaps I speak too unkind, but I appreciate these frank,
Alan Hannah>  blunt corrections, and hope to see more of them.

As do I.  I don't have time to mince words, I'm late for a meeting as is,

Regards,

Larry