Re: Other flapping prefixes. Compare and contrast.

  • From: Mike Nasto
  • Date: Mon Sep 11 14:01:57 1995

On Mon, 11 Sep 1995, Larry J. Plato wrote:

> And to make matters more confusing, not all service providers
> agree on what level of service should be provided.  I think the
> NANOG is the perfect place to discuss what we think should be the
> minimum acceptable service level, as well as what can be expected
> in terms of inter-provider help and cooperation.  Sean's comments
> are, in my opinion, useful as a basis for discussion, and completely
> appropriate.  I think we all need to discuss our expectations in
> an open forum.  We may never agree, but at least we can disagree
> politely,
>
> Larry Plato

Politely is the operative word here.  I thinks Sean's comments are the
only way we will have any significant changes that benefit the customer,
as opposed to benefiting the "network" itself.
Mike Nasto.

Michael A. Nasto                            Customer Support Manager
NYSERNet, Inc.                              Phone: 315-453-2912 x 256
200 Elwood Davis Road                       Fax: 315-453-3052
Suite 103                                   Email: [email protected]
Liverpool, NY 13088-6147                           [email protected]