Re: NANOG Meeting

  • From: Barry James
  • Date: Fri Aug 18 20:59:57 1995

On Thu, 17 Aug 1995, Sean Doran wrote:

> >I think this is supposed to say Pittsburgh, PA.
>
> Ah, no, this is just the ultimate in address portability.
>
> 	Sean.

hmmm, it looks like we're using some form of aggregation for this... ;-)

P*/19	PA	Nanog0

Barry

---
Sig files are so annoying.  I never use 'em.  You see, it's hard to
determine what the best thing is to go in that, oh, four lines or so at
the bottom, and you know you want to make it something meaningful, at
least to you.  So, I just don't use 'em.