Re: NANOG Meeting

  • From: Vince Fuller
  • Date: Thu Aug 17 18:58:13 1995
  • Phone: (415) 528-7227
  • Usmail: 3801 East Bayshore Rd, Palo Alto, CA, 94303

    The NANOG Meeting will be Monday, 9/11 9:00AM - 5:00PM and Tuesday, 9/12
    9:00AM -12:00PM with a continental breakfast each morning at 8:30AM.  This
    meeting will be held in Philadelphia, PA.

Umm, last I checked, the NANOG meeting was supposed to be at the Pittsburgh
Supercomputing Center, which I believe is about a six to eight hour drive from
Philadelphia. I assume the above is a typeo...

	--Vince