Re: CIDR FAQ

  • From: peter
  • Date: Tue Aug 15 04:19:10 1995

> Don't you really mean the USR Routing cards for these hubs? You can
> put a Cisco AS5100 in them and they route just like a Cisco 2511.

I beleive the reference was to the NetServer cards, which are a
Livingstone based product, and do *not* do CIDR.

BTW Any BSD4.4 based *NIX (NetBSD, FreeBSD, etc) *does* do CIDR.

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy                                                 [email protected]
@ Demon Internet                                      phone://44/181/371_3700