Re: routing meltdown - let's talk at Pittsburgh

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Wed Aug 09 15:56:08 1995

Okey, I'd be happy to take this one on. Does anyone have an objection to the
agenda sequece that Curtis suggested in his earlier mail? Are they any
additions or sequence changes that folks want to suggest?

Finally, since I am not dexterous enough to takes notes ANY moderate, are
there any volunteers to take notes?

[Note: Yes, I am once again volunteering to be the note taker for NANOG
unless someone else wants to do it. I have been kinda busy in the last
few months and have not had a chance to get all the materials into the
last set of pages I built. I am committed to getting that done before the
September NANOG, though.]

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email protected]
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: amdahl!academ!sob