BMWG/IPPM Meeting Adjacent to NANOG

  • From: Guy T Almes
  • Date: Tue Aug 01 17:52:54 1995

As you develop your travel plans for the Pittsburgh NANOG meeting (which
runs from morning of Monday, 11-Sep, through noon of Tuesday, 12-Sep), be
aware of the following.  At the Stockholm IETF meeting, there was a decision
to have an interim meeting of the BMWG regarding our new effort in the area
of IP Provider Metrics, and that the best time to have this meeting would be
adjacent to NANOG.

So, a more formal message defining that meeting and its agenda will be sent
to the appropriate lists within a week.  For the present, I only want to
encourage anyone who will be attending NANOG and is interested in IPPM
agenda to reserve the afternoon of Tuesday, 12-Sep, between 1:30p and 5:00p,
at PSC, for that meeting.
        -- Guy