NANOG Speakers -- READ THIS!

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Wed May 24 15:41:48 1995

If you were a speaker at NANOG, please send me the machine readbable copies of
your slides. I can take most any format -- PowerPoint, FrameMaker, Word, text,
postscript, whatever.

Upload it via FTP to owlman.academ.com in the /incoming directory.

Or, send it in a MIME-encoded email message.

tar is fine, zip is fine, binhex is fine.

Thanks for your assistance.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email protected]
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: bcm!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.