NANOG Meeting information on the Web

  • From: B. Regan Knapp
  • Date: Wed May 10 17:32:55 1995

Hi Everyone,

I've just made some information available about the upcoming
NANOG meeting on Merit's WWW site.  I've included the draft
agenda, information about hotels, maps and directions, and
a registration form you can fill out online.  You can find
this information by going to the Merit Web home page
(http://www.merit.edu) and choosing "NANOG May 22-23" under
the "Upcoming Conferences" heading. I'll be making more information
available on the Web as I get it, so keep checking back!

For those without Web access, the registration form and attached
information will be e-mailed to this list one more time before
the meeting.

Regan Knapp
Webmaster for Merit's National Networking Activities
--
Regan Knapp                                           Vox:  (313) 936-0320
Merit Network, Inc.                                   Fax:  (313) 747-3185