Re: Has PSI been assigned network 1?

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Sat Apr 29 22:41:22 1995

Okey. I am just looking for clarification. Vadim's statement seemed to either
indicate that ANS was not a "large service provider" or that NSSes were no
longer part of ANS's backbone.

I am certainly in no position to know how to classify "large service provider"
unless we look at the NSF NSP definition as a metric. If there is another
objective definition, I'd be happy to hear about it.

As for the NSSes no longer being in the ANS backbone, it is clear that ANS
is using some Cisco products, but it is also clear there are still some CNSSes
that Cisco didn't build.

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email protected]
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: bcm!academ!sob