Re: Non-Routing BGP Speakers

  • From: Curtis Villamizar
  • Date: Fri Apr 28 17:34:45 1995

In message <[email protected]>, "Jamshid Mahdavi" writes:

> I should add that we haven't extensively tested the CIDR stuff on our
> Alphas since we don't currently take full routing tables.  But if
> Curtis says it should work I believe him :-)

Uh.. thruth in advertising time.  There were some radix tree bugs in
BSD that Dennis found when playing with NetBSD on Sparc and BSDI.  I'm
not sure if they made it into BSD 4.4Lite, BSDI 2.0, or any DEC OSF
product.  I think Jeff sent the patches to someone at UCB and to BSDI.
I think they made BSDI 2.0 but I'd guess not the others yet.

Better get a more reliable source.  :-)

> --Jamshid

Curtis